The standard Capture Your Story Book Creation Process includes:
1) The Capture Your Story Journal downloadable pdf
2) Two hours of telephone interviews (typically broken into two one-hour phone calls)
3) Six hours of LifeBio Story Team editing services, which includes customizing questions within the Capture Your Story Journal format
4) An emailed pdf draft of the story, which can be used for review and making revisions
5) A printed comb-bound life story book (Upgraded printed options are available at additional cost)
6) A lifetime membership to lifebio.com, which allows access to LifeBio’s biography and story templates (for users to type their own answers)
This process includes up to two phone interviews, using the 25-question Capture Your Story journal*, which results in the creation of a printed comb-bound life story book. For those who have more to include or require more complex editing, additional phone interviews and editing are available at $60/hour. A custom quote can be provided.
Also included is an online membership to www.lifebio.com, our secure online platform. Your life story can be accessed online, photos can be uploaded, and additional stories can be created. Audio from each phone interview is recorded, transcribed, and uploaded into the media gallery of your account on lifebio.com. After the phone interviews are complete, The LifeBio Story Team will create a first draft and work with the participant to make any edits needed. Once edits are complete, a life story book is printed, comb-bound, and shipped. You will have the ability to print a PDF of your life story at any time, in addition to receiving your included comb-bound book.
It's time to tell your story and your family's story too!
Questions? Call 1-866-LIFEBIO or 937-303-4576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*More about the Capture Your Story book: This is a chronological life story template. It starts with questions about your ancestors and moves smoothly from your early childhood memories, through school days, work experiences, marriage and adult life, to dreams and goals for the future.
In addition to being utilized for autobiography, the Capture Your Story Journal works great for interviewing a parent, grandparent, or great-grandparent!