The Faith Journal is a 6" x 9" softcover booklet that helps people record what matters most in their faith journey. This booklet was designed to be used with people of all ages. This journal is great for intergenerational gatherings, to facilitate discussions about Christian faith topics. Churches or retirement communities are an exciting place to explore these ideas in groups.
Some included topics are...
1) Favorite scriptures or Bible stories
2) Influence of people on one's faith walk
3) The journey to become a follower of Christ
4) The impact that Christian faith has had on your life
5) Favorite prayers and music
The Faith Journal closes with a template for creating an ethical will, which is a heartfelt letter to younger generations. One of the most important things that the older generation can pass on to the young is an understanding of the Christian faith. This Faith Journal was designed to make that possible.